Fun, tasty and a twist on one of your favorite meals. Enjoy these Crunchy Taco Cups – layers of crunchy taco shell, seasoned beef, spicy tomatoes, and gooey cheese all in one perfect bite.
- 1 lb lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 envelope (3 tablespoons) taco seasoning
- 1 (10-oz) can Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (or Mexican blend)
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Generously coat a standard size muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cooked beef, taco seasoning, and tomatoes in a bowl and stir to combine. Line each cup of the prepared muffin tin with a wonton wrapper. Add 1.5 tablespoons taco mixture.
- Top with 1 tablespoon of cheese. Press down and add another layer of the wonton wrapper, taco mixture, and a final layer of cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 11-13 minutes until cups are heated through and edges are golden.