This easy 15-minute salad is delicious and absolutely loaded with berries tossed in a thick, rich and creamy cheesecake mixture. A must have for all picnics, BBQ’s, potlucks, and family get-togethers this summer.
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) cheesecake or white chocolate pudding mix
- 12 oz whipped topping
- 3 (6 oz) containers strawberry yogurt
- 2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup fresh blackberries
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- 3 bananas, sliced (add just before serving or they brown)
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows (optional)
- Place the whipped topping, pudding mix, and yogurt into a large bowl. Whisk together.
- Cover and refrigerate until just before serving (at least an hour).
- When you are ready to serve, slice the strawberries and bananas.
- Remove whipped cream/pudding mixture from refrigerator and gently fold in sliced strawberries, berries, sliced bananas, and marshmallows, and stir gently to combine.
- Serve immediately.