Enjoy a delicious and easy to make meal perfect for the whole family!
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Pat pork chops dry with paper towels, then coat both sides with oil. In a medium bowl, combine Parmesan and spices. Coat both sides of pork chops with Parmesan mixture.
- Place pork chops in basket of air fryer and cook at 375° for 9 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Makes 4 servings.