These blueberry-stuffed biscuits are easy, delicious and beautiful with a sweet lemon glaze!
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated Buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line large rimmed baking pan with cooking parchment paper. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Separate each biscuit into 2 layers, making a total of 16 thin biscuits. Evenly divide blueberries among bottom biscuit halves. Place biscuit tops on top of blueberries. Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Transfer to serving platter; cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix powdered sugar, lemon peel and lemon juice. Brush biscuits with half of lemon glaze. Let stand 5 minutes. Brush with remaining lemon glaze.
Makes 8 Servings