Everything is better with bacon, so this dish is the perfect side for the summer grilling season!
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) Butter, softened
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 10 ears corn
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar
- 6 slices cooked bacon, finely crumbled
- freshly chopped chives
- Ranch, for drizzling
- Heat grill to medium high. In a small bowl, stir together butter and ranch seasoning and season with pepper. Rub ranch butter on corn.
- Grill until lightly charred, 10 minutes. Top with cheddar and cover grill to melt, 2 minutes.
- Top with cooked bacon and chives and drizzle with ranch.
Makes 10 ears.