Grilled Chicken, Peach, and Sausage Kebabs are the ultimate dinner recipe for busy cooks. Fire up the grill and whip up these grilled kebabs!
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 lbs sausages cut into small rounds
- 4 fresh peaches peeled and sliced
- 1/2 large sweet onion cut into chunky pieces
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper cut into chunky pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp ground sage
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce use your personal favorite
- If using wooden skewers soak them in water for about an hour before you need them.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Oil grill grates carefully.
- Cut all of your ingredients into cubes that are similar in size and shape.
- Load the ingredients onto the skewers. Be sure not to overcrowd the skewers so things cook evenly. Layer any which way you like. I enjoy making mine all a bit unique.
- In a medium-size bowl whisk olive oil, and white wine vinegar together. Add all the spices to the bowl and whisk again. Brush generously over the kebabs. Tap off excess oil and place it on a platter to bring out to the grill.
- Place your skewers on the grill and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, making sure you cook them as evenly as possible. If you like yours well done with a bit of char just cook them for a few more minutes.
- I like keeping one side of my grill off so I can move any skewers off the heat if I get flare-ups, and also just because it’s always nice to have a spot to move things over to if some are cooking slightly quicker than others.
- If you are a BBQ sauce fanatic you can brush some on right as they come off the grill. Use your favorite kind, but be sure it pairs well with sage.
- Serve with a big old adventurous smile!
Yield – 8 servings