Did you know you could use your waffle iron for more than just waffles? Use it to cook up your favorite chocolate chip cookies in two minutes!
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) melted butter
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Melted chocolate, for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and whisk until incorporated. Add flour, baking powder, and salt and stir until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Heat waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instructions on high and grease with cooking spray. Add about ½ cup of batter to center of waffle iron and cook until golden and cooked through, 2 minutes.
- Serve topped with ice cream and melted chocolate.
Makes 4 servings.