Say hello to 3-ingredient, clean-eating chocolate-dipped clementines. The slight bitterness of the dark chocolate counters the sweet clementines, and pistachios add a delightfully nutty crunch.
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shelled, roasted unsalted pistachios, very finely chopped
- Sea salt
- 4 clementines, peeled, pith removed, in segments
- Place chocolate in a small bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Cook, stirring occasionally, until just melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. In a separate bowl, combine pistachios and a generous pinch of salt.
- Remove pan from heat but keep bowl over hot water. Dip clementine segments halfway into chocolate; arrange on a serving plate. Sprinkle chocolate halves with pistachio mixture.
Makes 4 servings.