Even people that don’t like coconut come back for more of these cookies! I use it for cookie exchanges since they are so good and also easy to make. This is always a favorite around the holidays!
- 1 (14 ounce) package sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, halved lengthwise and cut into slices
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel sundae syrup
- 1 (12 ounce) jar hot fudge topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour coconut into a shallow bowl. Press each cookie dough slice into coconut to coat both sides. Arrange coated slices on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool completely.
- Drizzle caramel syrup over cooled cookies and top with hot fudge topping. Chill in the refrigerator until set, about 30 minutes.