Set aside your favorite bbq sauce and try something new this summer!
4 lb. assorted chicken parts (thighs, drumsticks, wings)
1 recipe White BBQ Sauce
Parsley leaves, for garnish
White BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. horseradish, drained
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne (ground red) pepper
- Heat grill on medium-low. Season chicken all over with 11/2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Grill chicken, covered, 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- While chicken grills, make White BBQ Sauce. Whisk together all ingredients, along with 3⁄4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, until smooth. Makes about 1 3/4 cups.
- Place 3⁄4 cup White BBQ Sauce in bowl. Uncover chicken; generously brush with sauce. Turn chicken pieces over. Cook, brushing and turning chicken 2 more times, 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (160°F). Garnish with parsley; serve with remaining sauce.
Makes 8 servings