If you’re short on time and crave breakfast for dinner this super simple pizza has your name all over it!
- 1 lb. store-bought pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for greasing pan
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 c. diced ham
- 5 large eggs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°. Roll out pizza dough on a lightly greased pizza pan. Spread olive oil on top, then sprinkle evenly with mozzarella and ham. Crack eggs on top and sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake until crust is golden brown and eggs are set, but still slightly soft, 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and slice warm. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Makes 4 Servings