The perfect summer dessert: lemon-raspberry creamy-cold goodness! Enjoy at your next party or for an after dinner dessert!
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Zest of one lemon
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 (14 oz) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries (you could use frozen, just thaw them)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a 8×8″ baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar, and lemon zest. Stir until graham cracker crumbs are moist.
- Press crumbs into the prepared pan, pressing the crust mixture one inch up the side of the pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Once the crust is cool, combine the egg yolks and condensed milk until well mixed. Stir in the lemon juice and lemon zest. Stir until mixture begins to slightly thicken. Gently fold in the raspberries. Fold carefully so you don’t break the raspberries.
- Pour the lemon raspberry filling evenly over the graham cracker crust. Bake for 15 minutes, or until just set.
- Cool to room temperature, then chill for at least one hour before serving. Cut into bars and serve. Keep bars in the refrigerator-up to five days.