No bake desserts are fantastic and No Bake Lemon Blueberry Dessert is no exception. Tart lemon meets sweet blueberry with added goodness of cream cheese and a graham cracker crust. Easy to make (easier to eat) and fun to serve with the pretty layers.
3 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3/4 Cup Butter
- 2 to 3 oz. Package of Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Lemon Juice
- 3.4 oz Box Instant Lemon Pudding
- 21 oz. Can Blueberry Pie Filling
- 16 oz. Tubs Frozen Whipped Topping, Thawed
Mix graham cracker crumbs with butter. Set aside 1/2 cup for optional topping. Press crumbs in bottom of a 13 x 9 dish.
In a large bowl, thoroughly mix cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the lemon juice, mix thoroughly. Add pudding last and just until mixed, do not over mix. Batter will be thick. Drop by dollops onto the crust and spread gently into an even layer.
- Drop pie filling on top of lemon layer by spoonfuls to reduce having to spread it. Gently spread into an even layer.
- Top with frozen whipped topping layer and optional reserved graham cracker crumbs.
- Allow dessert to set up in refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Keep refrigerated and enjoy!
Makes 20 Servings.