A perfect fall dessert for everyone in the family.
- Cooking spray
- 2 1/2 all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 c. (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 2/3 c. granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 c. pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon sugar
Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 9”-x-13” baking pan with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk to combine flour, pumpkin spice, baking soda, cinnamon, cream of tartar, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add egg, pumpkin, and vanilla and beat until combined. Gradually add in flour mixture and stir until just combined.
4. Pour batter into prepared baking pan and smooth top, then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
5. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of blondies comes out clean, 33 to 35 minutes.
6. Let cool 25 to 30 minutes before slicing and serving.
Makes 12 servings