Dust off your jerseys, gather the tailgating equipment and prepare the chips because we are entering Dip Season aka Tailgating Season. Enjoy this delicious dip all season long!
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 2 breasts)
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon ground chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (10-ounce) can Old El Paso Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes in green chilis, drained
- 1 (11-ounce) can Mexicorn, drained
- 1 cup freshly grated reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat a deep, 9×9-inch baking dish or other 2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray. Cook and shred chicken, following these easy steps.
- In a large bowl on medium speed, beat together the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and salt until smooth and well combined. Reduce speed to low then beat in the enchilada sauce until incorporated. With a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, stir in the beans, tomatoes, corn, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, and shredded chicken.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the dip is hot and the cheese is bubbly. Sprinkle with cilantro, then serve warm with tortilla chips.