Chicken noodle soup is already the most comforting soup ever; tortellini just adds a hint of indulgence.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into coins
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 6 c. Swanson Chicken Broth
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 18 oz. refrigerated cheese tortellini
- In a slow cooker, combine chicken, carrots, celery, and thyme. Pour in broth and season with Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Transfer chicken to a plate and shred with two forks. Return to slow cooker and add tortellini. Cook until tortellini are tender, 15 minutes more.
Makes 6 servings.