This Strawberry Salsa is a sweet, tangy, and refreshing summer fruit salsa. Perfect for utilizing your farmer’s market haul of berries and herbs!
1 pound strawberries , trimmed and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1-3 tablespoons light brown sugar, depending on how sweet your berries are
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper, plus additional, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Stir together strawberries, balsamic vinegar, light brown sugar, and black pepper. Let stand 15 minutes. Stir in basil and mint. Season to taste with additional black pepper. Serve!
Servings: 2 Cups