Sports are a part of who we are as Michiganders!
In an effort to practice social distancing at this time, here are a few ideas for you and your loved ones to stay active at your home, in your backyard, or at secluded parks.
- Go on a Hike. Overall, Metroparent has a great list of hiking trails in the Southeast Michigan area to choose from.
- Take a Bike Ride. With this in mind, get out of the house and hop on your bike. In short, take a ride around your community or head to a local park.
- Go for a Run. Similar to the bike ride, take a jog around your community, hop on your treadmill, or enjoy a run through one of your local parks.
- Yoga from Home. Important to realize the great thing about the internet is that you can easily connect to online fitness classes. So Much Yoga has a great list of the best online yoga classes – take your pick!
- Dance. In addition, use TikTok or YouTube to learn a new dance. In fact there are also several online dance classes you can
take part in!
- Go for a Long Walk. On a positive side, walking is one of the best exercises you can do. In addition, grab your dog or your family members and go for a long, refreshing walk.
There are no upcoming events at this time.